Our know-how is demonstrated by our purchasing policy. The expectations and needs of our customers determine the quantity and quality of our purchases. Our buyers listen to our salespeople who in their turn are listening to their customers. The role of the buyers is to source the most cost effective products. To say “cost-effective” is not necessarily to say “low-cost” as it must be appreciated that a high quality product will always cost more.
- Cherbourg – Normandy, France
- Grand camp – Normandy, France
- Port en Bessin – Normandy, France
- Granville – Normandy, France
- Bretagne – Brittany
- Irlande – Ireland
- Écosse – Scotland
- Grading: here at MANCHE MARÉE this is an obligatory and important step in our production process. Quality control and sizing are carried out at this time.
- Packaging: Ourexpertise guarantees perfect packaging, adapted to the expectations and requirements of our customers.
- Filleting and skinning :All our filleting and skinning is carried out by hand. This process ensures a clean cut and at the same time we can again quality control each fish.
- Shipping: This is the last step; orders are grouped and prepared for the carrier.