Featured ProductsFeatured Products
The catch season of the mussel from Barfleur is finished. Instead of it, we suggest you 2 kinds of mussels.
- Farmed mussel from Blainville
- Farmed mussel from Isigny
These 2 products from Normandy was been chosen about its origin and its quality taste. For further informations, no hesitate to contact our sales department.
Campaign 2012/2013 Salmon of France has just been launched. The sales team is responsible for Handle Tide distribution of this single salmon:
• A lower fat market (less than 12%)
• A sporting salmon swim against the current to a low stocking density (less than 12kg/m3)
• The freshest salmon on the French market (with Eviscerate pre-rigor)
• A high-quality flavor (GMO free)
For more information visit: www.saumondefrance.eu.
- Mussel from Normandy all of the year
- Saumon de France is back
- yellowfin tuna loin
- End of season for salmon France
- Saumon de France in Manche Mag
- Opening of the Barfleur’s mussel (Season 2013)